What can FFBF Field Staff do for You?
Women’s Committee Program
- Your field Representative should be the Jack (or Jill) of all trades.
- They are there as a resource to help develop your Program of Work.
- They are there to help you brainstorm new ideas and connect you with possible resources you might need from the county, district, or state levels.
- They are a resource in reaching out to county women’s chairs.
- They are helpful in identifying potential new women’s chairs in counties without existing women’s programs.
- They bring experience to the planning stage of events, initiatives, or other activities.
- They keep your group in the loop on upcoming events at the state level.
- They support and encourage the group’s vision, mission, and goals.
- They remind the group of deadlines for scholarships, events, and awards.
- They keep members motivated and engaged to make a difference as they see fit (in alignment with Farm Bureau policy).
- “They are the pocketknife to a cowboy!”