Women’s Leadership Program District Chairman Duties
Women’s Committee Handbook
- Be knowledgeable in all aspects of the total Farm Bureau program.
- Attend all scheduled meetings of the State Women’s Leadership Committee.
- Determine the annual women’s program of work based on local, state, and national issues and concerns.
- Conduct annual district planning/training meetings.
- Contact all county women’s leadership chairmen on a regular basis. It is her responsibility to keep county women informed on issues and events concerning the state program.
- Keep informed as to women’s activities in individual counties and serve as a resource for county committees. Pass information on to State Women’s Leadership Committee.
- Help surface county leaders for the organization.
- Attend training sessions for developing skills in committee leadership.
- Represent the women’s leadership program at district and regional meetings called by Florida Farm Bureau Federation.
- Support special projects of the Women’s Leadership Program.
- Assist with planning and implementing the program for the State Women’s Leadership Conference.
- Publicize State Women’s Leadership Conference and other statewide meetings in individual districts.
- Plan and implement women’s activities at FFBF Annual Meeting.
- Participate in American Farm Bureau meetings as needed.